Thursday, April 2, 2009

Freestyle raps of mines

These raps are the ones i use to freestyle battle I won 3 battles so far and lost 2 check me out on this site

http://www.letsbeef.com/forums/member.php?u=48258

nigga clearly your rhymes are past due because they calling in the 504 nigga u must be needing some cpr after the hits u taking from me aint nothing wrong with some cash but damn it seems ur out of luck and the bank is closing on ur checks and the only way your lyrics is actually making due is with food stamps Im beyond the mic when it comes to freestyling why dont u take a number in the line of niggas I done cut because it seems ur on some boundless ass journey back to the eight mile aint nothing wrong with throwing disses because surely you have caught some misses banging hoes is your main objective thats why u in line with clinton and it seems when I step on the mic all the haters fall back and it seems this battle is over with and done and u just lost to another great one so fall back nigga and be buried deep under the ground becuz ur blood is staining the carpets

nigga it seems I will roast you and toast you like I just baked a fucking chicken darkness falls and the curtains fall thats the end of your career nigga stop using metaphors and similes becuz they wont save ur rap becuz when i get on the mic its offical your career is over. Dead and gone is the new album for you because when i start throwing flows at you then u gonna end up with cancer thats going to fucking eat away at ur brain cells and leave ur ass in a deeep coma u cant revive from that u gonna end up catching cpr from a bitch that has full blown stds so why dont u take ur air cooler and hit the tracks of 8mile because the only thing thats blowing is ur moms i aint the one to throw disses but surely you done caught a case thats not going to be missed so I advise you to step up ur game becuz Im gaining fame


nigga your rhymes are weak so why do u even flow it seems you got sickle cells running through your veins because Im pulling out the ivs as if Im catching a cold case. Its unbearble to read your lyrics because it seems as if your like a fucking etch and sketch ur all over the place ur miserable then a old fool so why do u have a tool. Im more of a lyricst while your like a fucking playlist someone should press stop when u get on the mic and save us the trouble from actually reading your chicken shit. I advise you to get obama to write you some lyrics because as long I got the mic in my hand ur like a fucking dead man walking. It seems Im the new king on this site so why dont u flow somewhere else and take ur place as second best becuz we all know u will never be in first

It seems niggas dying by the hands of there own and it seemed these on going battles are endless to the point it’s a quest im like etch and sketch drawin on these niggas leaving these permanent marks so that they will forever remember me becuz im the nigga people wanna hate until theres no point Im like cham they think im crazy it seems im the illest nigga on the mic since tupac and big but I aint saying im the best im just saying I aint the worst and it seems my life is an untold story and niggas doing background checks on me like if Im obama oh no osama it seems I just caught a murder case and niggas wanna give me twenty to life without parol and it seems that im catching the heat of being the racist pig like the 504 they screaming lk u just like them that’s when I catch a cold case that ends of being without a trace it seems your rhymes are weaker then the average joe so why you throwing them you hating on latinos but u banging a ho I will end up feeding you to the dogs niggas because last time I check kings rule the world. bow down nigga before you be put down niggas speculating ur murder becuz i just killed you and feed you to the dogs i cant even understand your lyrics perhaps we should call hook on phonics? you wanna challenge the best only to lose to the best Im like obama and hilary u will be losing ground while Im gaining ground. Its nice of you to hate on me becuz my lyrics are fresher then mos def while your in this state of mind of thinking u won this battle Im too busy screwing ur mom and ur gf behind ur back u a cut throat nigga becuz when u approach me on the mic ur just dead and gone becuz i spit lame ass niggas like u out for breakfast ding dong nigga u offically dead

my disses are meant to be misses clearly its unwritten how a nigga like me can sell one record and make it a hit Im called latinoking aka marcos no one on the mic can spit lyrically like me Im diverse to the point that Im almost racist Im the wezzey f baby of my generation Im clouded by my own judgement that at times I can be hypocrital to the point that my own head spins and it seems that the time has come for me to unleash my wrath born into the game with the silver spoon and leaving it with a chain Im born into the game only to be rewritten like the holy bible I got so many revelations that niggas be speculating about me to the point that it seems I dont even exist I ghost write for the best that even soulja boy be blowing up my celly to the point that I had to call a telly its unclear how I became public enemy number one but it has been said that Im only the best because I been put into a rest unlike others Im unstoppable like the incredibles Im a high roller dicing and slicing niggas because it seems Im unbreakable like Im in this tranquility to stop me u would have to kill me its unclear how I became this famous unknown by niggas but yet Im steady busting these fools on the mic with my lyrics to leave them in there shallow graves the only ones thats causing a rucus is me becuz im the nigga they call latinoking steady by day but at night I unleash a havoc like halloween nights. You might wanna take a couple steps back when you approach me on the mic because once you go in you never come out becuz i will eat you and spit you out for breakfast and leave your spina cord entwine like a membrane and have ur face busted up like rihannas only leaving ur ass with some loose change

No comments:

Post a Comment